Friday, July 2, 2010

365 Day Photo Challenge ~ Monday - June 28th, 2010 till Friday - July 2nd, 2010.

Good afternoon. It's a fine day in Oregon today.  It started out completely overcast with gray skies. Now there are still a few puffs of clouds floating about in the sky..and there's some bright blue skies as well with LOTS of sunshine :) :)  It's supposed to be about 71 Fahrenheit today. That's what I call a perfect summer day.



Also enjoy this photo from Linda Stubbs over at Prairie Flower Farm.  She was one of the first blogs I started reading...and I dont' remember how I found her...but I think God wanted me to find her blog...because she loves Jesus Christ, her family, her farm...us fabulous ladies in blogland.  I feel encouraged to grow in my walk with Jesus and all things homemade etc. Anyway, check out her blog.  You can click here. She has a fantastic Americana Flag Project and a vinaigrette recipe to make for the 4th of July!!! Pay her a visit. She loves visitors and comments.  You'll feel really good, I promise you!!!! Linda, if you read this...big hugs to you and your family from my Dad and I :) :)

Here's the next installment in my 365 Day Photo Challenge. All photos belong to Heather's Blog-o-rama. If you would like to borrow any of them feel free to ask me :) :)


Monday - June 28th, 2010  This is an old Victorian style postcard that my mom bought for me. There's a whole series for the whole alphabet. I've never been able to find any more like this. I saw some once at an antique store in Eugene...but I didn't have money to purchase them. If anyone knows where I can find more, please let me know :) :) :)


Tuesday - June 29th, 2010 Beautiful roses in my neighbor's yard.


Wednesday - June 30th, 2010  ..These were some roses growing in a friend's backyard. Aren't they beautiful and lush?


Thursday - July 1st, 2010 Yarn...the staple of crafty knitting women everywhere. I love this brand.  It's useful, strong, inexpensive...and helps fuel my addiction to all things knitting!!! Dishcloth, anyone? I'll knit you some!!!

Friday - July 2nd, 2010 The skies over my home in Oregon at approximately 12 noon today. The clouds were still overcast and it looked like it might rain..This photo is for my friend Miss Antoinette...who loves taking photos of the sky :) :)


BONUS PHOTO: Taken from the same place as the previous photo, but pointing in a different direction. As you can see, the sun is desperately trying to make an appearance today!!!

I mentioned my friend Miss Antoinette.  She writes the blog Practical Simplicity ~ For His Glory. Click here to check it out. She's the one who inspired me to take the 365 Day Photo Challenge.  She's a really neat young lady who takes spectacular photos.....

Well, folks, it's turning out to be a really perfect summer day. I think I need to go for a walk and take more photos of neighbors yards. The people who live in my area sure have some beautiful front lawns.

Have a Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!!!! That's the news from Oregon today. Love and hugs, Heather :) :) :)


4 comments:

Antoinette Petersen said...

I loved your photos too Miss Heather! I like the ones with the clouds! So pretty!!!

Oh, I would LOVE to have a knitted dish cloth from you! I crochet and use that yarn often and really like it and make dish cloths out of them to, but not knitted ones! :)

Thanks so much for the link and sweet note in your post! *hugs*

Thanks again and have a great 4th of July!

Love in Christ,

Miss Antoinette

Antoinette Petersen said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am adding your name and a link to your blog in next weeks photo post! I meant to do it a couple weeks ago and completely forgot! *blush*

sorry about that, but don't worry, I wont forget this time! :)

Love and hugs,

Miss Antoinette

Annesphamily said...

Linda at PFF is one of my favorite ladies too. She is a genuine Christian and I enjoy every visit to her sweet blog. She is one of the first blogs that I found so refreshing. I like to go back for more! God Bless You and enjoy your holiday! Be safe! Anne

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

@Miss Antoinette...give me a few weeks. I have to pay rent and a whole bunch of other bills that seem to come due all at the SAME time...huff!!! ":(...but yes, I would be glad to knit you one or two!!!..
You're welcome about the mention!!!
Yeah..let me know when you do the write up...that'll be so cool!!! I'm not worried... :) :) :) Not in the least...You've got a lot to do now too :) :) :)

@Annesphamily...yep, I'm definitely a fan of Prairie Flower Farm. Lift them up in prayer, please. They lost a beloved horse, Alaska, this week.. so pray for them because their hearts are sad!!! Pray God will put His loving arms around them and encourage them!!!

Everyone, have an awesome 4th of July tomorrow!!!!! Make it a good one and watch out for crazy drivers...

Much love and hugs and God bless, Heather :)