Sunday, June 27, 2010

365 Day Photo Challenge ~ June 19th, 2010 till June 27th, 2010

Hi everyone.... I've been writing a LOT the last couple of days, so now I'm feeling a little talked out :) :)  Here's the next installment in my 365 day photo challenge which I began on June 5th, 2010. Enjoy!!! Oh, that's three posts in one day...SORRY :) :) :) I'll try and wait a little bit before I post something else. I'm trying to get caught up and get all of this into blogland :) :) Have an awesome day everyone..

Oh a couple of you have said that you wanted to go yard sale shopping with me... Thank you. That's high praise :) :) I don't know what I do to find the good deals...Pray that God will provide what I need within the budget that I have, that's for sure. God's always watching out for my pocket book..but that would be fun!!!! I love yard sales!!!!



Saturday - June 19th, 2010 Detail on a pillow case I bought at a yard sale for just $0.10...what a great deal!!! The lace edging is crocheted by hand!!!  I picked this up at a huge church yard sale. There's a rip in the pillow case, but that can be easily mended.


Sunday - June 20th, 2010 Dark blue irises.


Monday - June 21st, 2010 a few from the city where I live...


Tuesday - June 22nd, 2010 really pretty and purply flowers near the grocery store where I do most of my shopping :) :) :)


Tuesday - June 22nd, 2010 I had to include another photo for this day. This is another view from around town!!


Wednesday - June 23rd, 2010 I saw this car pull into the parking lot at the mall. The driver let me take a picture. The message says it all!!!


Thursday - June 24th, 2010...the best looking piggy bank anywhere...so cute I named him Jasper McPiggy.  This is where I literally put all my spare change. When it's full,I empty it out into a glass canning jar with a lid.


Friday - June 25th, 2010...not an artsy photo at all..but I found all this at a yard sale for just $12...the biggest prize was the king-sized comforter and matching pillow shams in perfect condition for just $10  :) I also found a cotton piano top covering with hand-crocheted lace edging for $0.50...pink Shabby Chic king sized  top sheet for just $1 and a beautiful old glass ball jar with extraordinarly detailed design on the front for just $0.50..I posted a close-up photo on an earlier post.  Click here to see the photos.  I love a good yard sale!!!!


Saturday - June 26th, 2010 A beautiful tree among trees!!!


Sunday - June 27th, 2010... This is a blue verbenia. It's so bright, it's almost neon in color. This one was hard to focus in on because of the richness of it's natural color!!!

That's the news from Oregon for the third time today :) :) I love it when you stop by and visit...and comments are always read/appreciated :) :) Love you all and am thankful you read my blog :) Love and hugs, Heather :) :) :)

4 comments:

Antoinette Petersen said...

I really liked the first photo Miss heather! :)

All of them are great! It is nice to see what you have been up to and what you like to take photos of!

I am a little behind on your blog posts, so I am going to check them out now! :)

Blessings,

Miss Antoinette

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hello Miss Antoinette,

thanks for stopping by..I posted three things today...I was lacking a bit of posting self-control :) :)

Thanks..I like all the photos..and that first one I picked up at this church yard sale...whre I got my padded hangers from LAST year!!! Picked up some nice wooden pant hangers at the same church sale this year, too :) :) I'm wondering how old the pillowcase is...I would like to think it's fairly old because I don't see many people putting hand-crocheted or any sort of hand-stiching on anything these days :) :)

I enjoyed your photos, too!!! Love and hugs, Miss Heather :) :) :)

Camille said...

The dark blue iris photo is especially gorgeous! :) I think the 365 day challenge is a great way to document life. Maybe I will give it a try one of these years. ;-)

Blessings,
Camille

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Camille,
yeah try it sometime :) :) It's harder than you think...but also lots of fun!!! I don't get out a lot lately, so it's a challenge to find a new photo to take each day!!! However, I think what you're doing with being thankful for 1000 things...that's pretty neat, too!!!! It's always a great thing to foster an attitude of gratitude!!! Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)