Thursday, January 12, 2012

DADDY UPDATE FOR THURSDAY - JANUARY 12.

Hi everyone,

if everything went according to schedule, the doctors should have started my dad's procedure this morning at 7:50 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. They are putting in a new pacemaker/defibrillator. The procedure will take anywhere from 2.5-3 hours.  Please pray that the doctor/nurses working on my dad will have clear minds and skilled hands.

Oh, my dad has been saying some really funny things in the hospital.  He's also been saying some really profound things, too.  I'll see about sharing some of those stories soon.

That's the news from the ocean shores of California today. Love and hugs, Heather :)

12 comments:

Jill said...

Praying for your Dad and hoping everything goes o.k.! Please keep me posted.

Blessings,
Jill

Under Her Wings said...

Still praying. Looking forward to hearing good results. Gloria

Camille said...

Praying for you and your Dad right now Heather. May the LORD give you grace and strength each step of this journey.

Many Blessings,
Camille

Isaiah 26:3-4

Sheila said...

Continued prayers for you and your dad. Take care.

Beautifully Veiled said...

Hi Heather! Hope all went well. My mom has all that and it is wonderful! She is a new woman!

Elyse said...

sending hugs and well wishes to all, heather!

xo
elyse

Rebecca said...

Why/HOW have I missed the last two posts? I'm sure praying for good recovery for your father, Heather.

Victorianlady8 said...

Dearest Heather, I pray your father has recovered and that He is safe! Update when you have time, as I am sure you are busy! Just really praying He is well! love and hugs from the Saturated Oregon Coast!

OurCrazyFarm said...

So sorry to read about your Dad~ I hope all went well with surgery. Keep trusting Jesus:))

retrorevival.biz said...

So happy I found your blog, Heather (from you finding mine). I'm following you now and looking forward to future posts.

Sending you prayers for your daddy, you and entire family:)

~Cindy
http://RetroRevivalBiz.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Praying for a complete, and soon recovery, Heather!
looking forward to you sharing those stories.
Hugs,
Sue

Annesphamily said...

Hi Heather! Prays are coming to you and your dad. I wish you would e mail me your address. I am a card crazy girl and would love to send one to you and one to your dad! Blessings and prayers for both of you today and always Anne