Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tea Will Be Served Later Today

Hi everyone,
Oh goodness, I totally FORGOT about tea yesterday. Yeah, work has me that busy. Yikes. I have this really cute plate to share with you all that I found at a yard sale a few weeks ago. It would be perfect matched up with a nice cup of tea and a baked yummy :) :)

Oh, let me tell you how strange work was yesterday. My father and I were visited TWICE within the space of an hour by people who said they were members of a local union here in town. They are trying to get people at my job to form a union. What really creeped me out and actually gave me nightmares is how in the world did they find out I work for this particular company and who gave them my address information? There was a similar related incident about 2 years ago, only that time they sent letters to everyone. I won't say more...but something is really strange about the whole process.  Your prayers would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Well, gotta get ready for work....and eat some breakfast!!!!! That's the news from Oregon today. Love and hugs, Heather :)

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Prayers you way Heather.

Amy said...

I had a very bad experience with a union. It was a joke. They took my money and screwed me over. But that is my experience. Left a bad taste in my mouth with unions.

Still trying to get the scarves done for Christmas. I will have to post pictures.

Have a blessed day.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That would be creepy. I will be praying for you and your dad.
God be with you,
Aimee

Linda Stubbs said...

Hi ladies!

Heather sorry for the scary happening! I am asking the Lord's protection over you and your precious Daddy!

I will try to come for tea later today!smile.

Hope Parsley and Amy will be there.........wouldn't that be wonderful, if we all could meet personally? In my dreams.

Hugs, Linda

Jill said...

Wow, that is creepy, seems you just can't trust a lot of people nowadays. I'll be keeping you both in my prayers. Also wanted to let you know I'm doing a holiday giveaway if you'd like to enter.

http://blessingsofastayathomemom.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-beginning-to-look-lot-like.html

Have a great night!


Blessings,
Jill