Monday, December 27, 2010

365 Day Photo Challenge for December 4th till December 24th

Hi everyone... Here are my photos for the 365 day photo challenge...because I'm about 3 weeks behind so far...I'll just be posting the photos without any commentaries or dates...just 21 photos taken during that three week time period. You'll be able to tell fairly quickly what most of my time was spent doing..outside of work of course.  If you have comments or questions...you are always welcome to ask or leave a comment here :) :) The last photo....I was really hungry!!! Sorry...crazy life...and then blogger wouldn't  upload any of  my photos in the order I wanted them today !!!
Ready, set...go!!!



















The last few weeks have been super busy.  So I don't really have much to say today. Sorry y'all....just need some time to relax :) :) That's the news from Oregon today. Love and hugs, Heather :)

6 comments:

Lady Katherine said...

I just adore the little lamb! I love to knit! I want to learn how to make the lamb! Did you buy a pattern? Or make it yourself? Love the 365 day projects! Great motivation! Great Show and Tell!

Lady Katherine said...

I forgot to say I love the teacup and saucer! The plate too! yes, your making me hungry too! lol Join me for Tea Time Tuesday

Kim B said...

I love meatballs. That yarn is gorgeous and I assume you are doing that nice knitting...Have a great week, Hugs, Kim

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

@Lady Katherine...that little lamb...is part of a set of 6 stitch markers that I purchased at my local yarn shop. The company that makes them is called "Lantern Moon" You should be able to find them at your local yarn shop. There were also strawberries and another design...but I can't remember. Theyy're a little spendy...but I don't lose these because they're so CUTE!!!

@Agypsyangel... The recipe for those meatballs comes from a friend's cookbook called "Taste of Pinecraft" you can purchase the cookbook at http://www.sherrygorebooks.com/ The cookbook is really nice...a great size...lots of tips..and the price is just right!!!

Annesphamily said...

Sweet lil lamb! I love the beautiful treasures you create by knitting. Those meatballs, yummy! Thanks for sharing sweet lady! Anne

Beth said...

Heather, I really enjoyed your photos! Especially the tree with lights, the sock you are knitting, the transferware plate. Hope you have a wonderful New Year, dear sweet lady! You deserve nothing but the best!
Hugs and blessings, Beth