Wednesday, May 11, 2011

YOWZA!! SO COOL (AN UPDATE)

QUICK UPDATE (6:04 p.m. PST)
The Beyond Organic Insider opportunity is only available in the USA at this time. I verified it by leaving a question on their Facebook page.  So I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that :) :) Thanks :) :)

Hi everyone,

Wow, this is so cool. I see that four of you have signed up for the Beyond Organic Insider. That's so cool. I was TOTALLY SURPRISED...shocked, to be truthful. What a blessing.  This is yours to do with what you want. I'm so thankful for this opportunity. Pray that I'll glorify God in all that do, including this. Pray for me, that God will give me wisdom to make good decisions. So I just had to get that out there.

Here are a couple of pics I took to day. My father and I celebrated getting over a major hurdle..paying a bunch of bills. Bills always seem to congregate all together..so we got coffee and soda. On the way home, I spotted what I thought was a  tree with some awfully pink leaves. On closer inspection, it was a tree with pink flowers. This was in front of a business. Some of the employees saw me and thought I was weird. Whatever. I didn't care. I got my pretty photos ;) :)
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TREE WITH PRETTY PINK FLOWERS.
 HERE IS A CLOSER LOOK AT SOME OF THE FLOWERS.

It looks like some of the blooms are starting to fade on the ends. Or maybe that's the nature of this particular flower. It's not quite clear. However, I think we can all agree that is a lovely shade of pink.

I hope you are all having a beautiful Wednesday :) :) Thanks for visiting me and following my blog :) :) That's the news from Oregon today, Heather :) :) :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a Dogwoods bloom but I've never seen any THAT pink. It's lovely.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous pink flowers!! I'd love a tree like that in my yard! Your photos are always so Beautiful!
Hope you have a Wonderful night!
Nancy xx :D

aimee said...

It is a dogwood and that is a gorgeous one!! It looks like it may be the same kind we have and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
Blessings,
Aimee

Beth said...

How gorgeous, Heather! Those are dogwood flowers. I have a dogwood tree, but it doesn't have the large amount of flowers like the one you photographed has. Have a wonderful wknd!
Blessings, Beth

Beth said...

How gorgeous, Heather! Those are dogwood flowers. I have a dogwood tree, but it doesn't have the large amount of flowers like the one you photographed has. Have a wonderful wknd!
Blessings, Beth