Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scripture Sunday

Have a great Sunday everyone.  God is convicting me of some bad attitudes I've had about work lately...so I have griped a lot in private emails..and I'd ask your forgiveness!!!  Enjoy today. My father and I will actually be staying home today and listening to a church service at Gateway Church online. My dad listened to the first service, said it was so good, that I needed to hear it, too. Now my dad says almost EVERY sermon is good that he listens, too. However, today had extra emphasis...SO I will listen and be encouraged...maybe convicted..not sure..but knowing that God only has His best for me. Happy SONday everyone....I'll be posting craft stuff this week, so keep your eyes out for that :) :)Extra love and hugs today because it's chilly here in Oregon. That's the news from Oregon today, Heather :)

8 comments:

Junibears said...

Wishing you a Happy and blessed Sunday too dear Heather.
xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday and a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
XO

Jill said...

Have a wonderful week Heather!
Blessings,
Jill

Sue said...

Good evening Heather,
The scripture you have shared is one of my favorite prayers to God.
I hope you got to listen to the sermon today, and that
you were able to stay warm.
Looking forward to seeing your treasures this week.
Hugs,
Sue

Linda Stubbs said...

Hello Heather............life gets hard and it is so good to be able to have friends and family to open up to and let them be a part of your struggle! I never realized how hard after being a stay at home mom how hard going out and working would be. Glad you had a precious time with your Dad. Loved the pic and scripture. Blessed my heart when I read it. It is one of my favorites! Hugs to you and your Dad! Linda

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Heather...It is chilly here in Michigan, too. And rainy. Rainy days are my favorites, so I am not complaining....
I hope you and your Dad had an enjoyable Sunday listening to the sermon....Long ago, our family did that too, when we could not make it to church...don't be so hard on yourself....sometimes we need to complain!
I am grabbing your button for my blog...come grab mine for yours...
Warm Hugs,
Jil
PS Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim B said...

Hope your sunday was a happy one. Hugs.

Annesphamily said...

This is a favorite verse of mine. I always enjoy great Scripture with a friend. Anne