Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scripture Sunday























Feel free to borrow this and share it on your blogs, on Facebook or with your friends and family :) :)

Have a great Sunday everyone :) :) It's RAINING here in Oregon today. It is really dark outside and even though it's 8 a.m....it's looking more like 6 a.m.

I did have trouble uploading photos from Picasa directly to Blogger today. So I had to save it to my USB port and then upload it that way :) That's the news from Oregon today. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

6 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

This is lovely, Heather, thank you! Love paths through the woods and the scripture just makes it extra special.

Blessings,
Sandi

Kim B said...

Thats a beautiufl photo with scripture. Hope it stopped raining and you get some sunshine. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Kim
We just went to walmart and got the 86 dollar one that had 1100 watts......just what we didnt want to buy oh well....

Camille said...

What a lovely photo and verse Heather. One of my favourites! Yup...rainy here too! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Junibears said...

It's raining here too Heather. Love the walk through the woods and the Scripture is perfect.
Hugs
June xx

Carol Mae said...

Hi Heather, Thanks for sharing that wonderful Bible verse. And thanks for the nice comment on my pin cushions. I do not have a pattern, I just winged it!!! ha ha. Any small container will work. Fun to make these. Have a great Monday, Carol Mae

Annesphamily said...

Hi Heather! Great post! I am way behind catching up with all my posts. Due to house hunting! Pray! Please! It is all that works in this crazy life! Anne