Tuesday, April 14, 2015

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

Hi everyone ;) :) :)

How are you all doing? Yikes, I have not been blogging at all since January and that's embarassing ;) :) I've been caught up in life and I keep saying that I'm going to get back into regular blogging again and I will :) :)

Drop me a line to say hello and let me know what's happening on your blogs  :)  It would be great to hear from all of you.

I have actually been encouraged by a few friends to start blogging again and I feel badly that I let that go, because it really is such a creative outlet for me.

That and I work in retail and I don't want to continue to work in retail anymore, so I'm going to try really hard to make this work again :) :)

That is the news from the ocean shores of California this evening. Love and hugs, Heather :)  

7 comments:

aimee said...

Hi Heather!
Things are fine here in the PNW. We had spring in summer which has felt more like winter in spring the last day or so and is about to turn into summer in spring soon:)
You should blog if you want to. If life is busy you can try short posts with a photo or two or longer posts once a week or so.
Good luck and God bless,
Aimee

Mrs. A said...

Hey glad to see you again! How have you been??

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Glad you are still around. Stop over at my blog...just photos of stuff happening around here in OR.
Take care!

Jill said...

Great to see a post from you! :-) Always enjoyed them. Wishing you all the best!

Blessings,
Jill

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to thank you for posting so many links for budgeting. I will definitely be checking them out. Have you been able to motivate yourself to stay on track? It's so hard, isn't it? Happy Sunday!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Hi Heather! I've been away from blogging also but have miss my blogging friends so much. At least I am still contacted with you on Instagram! Don't you just love social media? Well sometimes not so much, haha! Catch you later girl, have a delightful week~

thiet ke nha dep said...

Nice blog




nha xinh
nha pho dep