Sunday, February 23, 2014

HAPPY SON-DAY

Hi everyone,

I pray that you all are having a beautiful Sunday.  This is one of my favorite Scripture verses. It's been a favorite for a very long time for so many reasons.  Enjoy this Scripture photo. 

If you share it on your blogs and/or Facebook pages, please credit it back to me here at Heather's Blog-o-rama and/or to my public photography page on Facebook here at Heather Danielle Photography. Thanks, everyone. 
































I pray that this Scripture photo will be an encouragement to you today :)

That is the news from the ocean shores of California today.

Love and hugs,

Heather :) :) :)

1 comment:

aimee said...

Beautiful photo and scripture Heather! A good reminder for me in this sometimes crazy world...
Blessings,
Aimee