Tuesday, July 2, 2013

COMFY CUSHY CHAIRS

Hi everyone,

How are you doing? I've been doing well. I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting my blog. 

Well, I'm definitely still alive and breathing. I was just talking with a friend the other day about this giant, cushy chair that I have in my house. It's leather and soft and cushy and comfortable.

I like to sit here and read, check my email and Facebook via my smartie pants phone etc. Well, this chair is so comfortable, that I always end up falling asleep in it, too. It's like a baby basinett for adults.

It's really funny, because everyone that comes over to our house and sits in that chair automatically wants to take a nap. Maybe that chair has magical properties? Here's a photo:

































The Fourth of July holiday weekend is almost here. I hope that you all have some fun activities planned. Stay safe while you're celebrating :)

It's been really hot here on the ocean shores of California. It's also been really humid, which makes it even worse. However, I still love where I live :) :)  That's the news from the ocean shores of California today. Love and hugs, Heather :) :) :)

4 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

I have a red checked fluffy sofa that everyone does the same thing on. My hubby and I do some counseling to couples in our home...everyone wants to lie down and rest on our big sofa...I think it is annointed....lol..Have a great 4th of July weekend. Blessings!

A Primitive Homestead said...

Your chair looks so inviting.
Blessings
Lara

aimee said...

North of you saw hot, humid weather too--glad to be back in the 70's and 80's again:)
LOVE leather -- my fav place to sit is on our leather recliner. And, although I don't think ours is magical, I have been known to fall asleep on it!
Blessings,
Aimee

Leaon Mary said...

Girl I'd crawl right up in that chair with a book! What a wonderful place to be!!!